Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A Grand Day Was Had, Now For Some Self-Reflection.

OK.

Honestly? I don't know what the hell I am doing, still up at this hour.

I seriously have no idea.

I just always have a ton of meddling to do around my room, a million little tasks to complete. And before I know it, it's 1.38 am and I am still wide awake.

This is not so good.

Anyway, as stated in previous post, I went shopping. Here's what I brought back from our neighbourland.


Looks mild, doesn't it?

Well, here are the actual purchases...


OMG! What did I do? I can't bear to even look at what I did.

I bought so many things in Watsons alone! It's like every time I step into a Watsons, I blackout and before I know it, I am the self-loathing owner of a mountain of stuffs that I will probably eventually throw away after using only like 1/66867789 of it. It's even worse than when I go to People's Park. I even got a Malaysia Watsons card! When I already have the Singapore one! ARRGH!

And those shoes! Those fracking shoes! I have worn out like 4 pairs, maybe even more, of such shoes, but I just have to get another pair just like it. It's like I have this 情意结 with this particular design. Something that just propels me to get it, get it and get it AGAIN! ARRGH!

Honestly? I REALLY don't know what the hell is wrong with me.

PS: And now I cannot activate my Malaysia Watsons card because I DON'T HAVE A MALAYSIAN MOBILE NUMBER FOR THEM TO SEND THE ACTIVATION CODE SMS TO! Stupid, stupid, stupid!

天下没有白吃的午餐,不过有白痴的我! -_-