Monday, December 20, 2010

Bishounen



This picture of SS501 is so cool! They looked like they had just walked straight out of a manga or anime. Celebrity styling techniques have improved by leaps in recent years. Long gone are the days when celebrities try to look like anime characters and fail miserably.

Case in point.

Honestly. WTF??!!??

Anyone who knows me long enough knows that I love Shinhwa, but COME ON! This is nuts! Junjin looked like a girl with a failed designerish hairstyle, while Minwoo resembled a drag queen. Hyesung had stuffs sprouting from his head, don't know is fruit or vegetable, and Andy, well, he was just the embodiment of a guy who had plain given up. I don't even know what to make of Dongwan, although he seemed to be trying. Hard. Eric is the only one that I think was borderline okay, even though he's on pretty thin ice too.

Hahah! I am such a bitch. Find the fugliest picture I can of them and criticize the daylights out of it, when there are so many good ones just lying around like nobody's business.

But seriously, if ever I have a dream, it would be to participate in a reality show on an island resort with either Shinhwa or SS501. Big Bang, maybe, but they don't appear to be really hilarious people. More reserved and calm. Or maybe all three groups together? That would be awesome. Of course, there must be some form of live subtitles going on so that I can understand while they rattle off in Korean. Maybe they can even walk around with their own subtitles board. It would be so freaking funny!

Hahaha, these old lady fantasies. How quaint. Need to have them to make my working day a little bit more tolerable.

One more hour to go.