Saturday, December 18, 2010

Ice Cream!

Got my Christmas bonus today and to celebrate, I got myself this!


I know, I know. I could have gotten myself other stuffs, like an iPad or a PSP or even that Burberry wallet that I have been eying for the longest time. But I really got to save up for the Japan trip and the crazy insurance payments next year.

The responsibilities of adulthood is not a bed of lovely sunflowers...

Although the Japan trip will definitely be a great way to enjoy my bonus! Yaay!

I think it's the first time in my life that I actually have some money in the bank, my paychecks usually go out faster than they go in so doesn't count, and it's earned by me. Although it's not a lot, but it's my first bonus ever, and I am feeling a sense of satisfaction!

Hohoho! Gonna so enjoy my ice cream later! I went to the gym just now, so I am going to eat it without ANY GUILT! My love for Ben & Jerry's has been a long and steady one. Never fails to cheer me up no matter what. Please see past entry to learn more.

But thinking about it, it's kinda pointless, no? Go gym, sweat like a pig, looking totally gross, then come home and eat an entire tub of B&Js.

Hmmm...

NO! I will never be pointless! No one calls me pointless! Be warned! Remember my theory about output to balance the input? It is ABSOLUTELY VALID, so I am not pointless! Neither will I ever be redundant!

Hehhhehheh!