Thursday, December 16, 2010

Caught. Stuck. Trapped.

Sometimes I will give strangers on the streets celebrity names according to the celebrity I think they look like. Of course they caught my eye in the first place because they sort of look like celebrities.

So this morning I met "Kim Kyu Jong", resemblance was uncanny right down to the hairstyle circa Kim Kyu Jong 2005, and "Daniel Craig". "Daniel" was damn smoking by the way, I couldn't really look him in the eye. Bahahaha!

Speaking of looks, I am quite amused by how Kim Hyung Jun's looks seems to be changing.

He used to have this sorta Eurasian-ish look:


Must be taken when he was really young. He looks damn fresh here.


Sure! I will hold your hand! Forever and ever!


This is my favourite look. Everything down to the hair colour is smexy! I like~~~

But for some reason, recently he is starting to look more and more... Korean.




This one looks uncannily like the China uncle who lives in my block. Got the 沧桑 feel.

Because people are so sensitive nowadays, I am going to state for the record that there is nothing wrong with looking like a Korean, and nothing particularly awesome about looking like a Eurasian. I am just commenting that his looks seem to be changing recently, and it amuses me.

Okay, why do I get the feeling I am digging a bigger hole for myself than before. People are just so frustrating nowadays. Not everyone operates with logic and common sense anymore. And it's just exasperating to deal with them on a daily basis. Especially when they would not lighten up and agree to disagree.

Hello! Sometimes people DO HAVE different opinions. Some respect, please?

Is it that we are just living in too crazy times? Will I never be able to fully get in tune with a society that I think I really hate on some levels? Everything just don't make sense to me at all.

What a sad way to be miserable. What a sad ending to a post that had began on a cheerful note...