Monday, December 06, 2010

I Want To Be Hwit Hwit!

After years and years of thinking about it, I finally went to the ClubFitt Gym at Woodlands Stadium. All by myself!

I know right, it's so near to where I live, why have I waited all this time? Well, because I don't like to go to the gym alone, and it's so easy to just put off the idea of going because there's no one else to motivate me.

But today, I did it! YEAH! *fist pump fist pump*

I almost did not go because it was kinda late and my nose is a little runny today. But Mumsies, the ever wise one, commented that maybe a little perspiring would clear the nose, so I went.

And I am glad I did.

There was literally NO FEMALES when I walked into the gym. Good thing I paid before I went in or I would have turned around and ran home in shy terror. Most of the guys in there had HUGE muscles. It seems like Woodlands ClubFitt is a boys club frequently used for pumping iron and training up the big guns.

But once I gotten over my initial awkwardness, and the musky smell of sweat in the air, it was actually a good thing. Because it means that all the girlie machines like bicycles, treadmills, and the swingy-thing-with-the-two-sticks-for-you-to-sway-with-your-arms is readily available for me. No waiting!

Nothing like a good hour of exercise, a shower and then lying in bed, rubbing my legs against my covers. So comfy!

Gonna TRY to make it a weekly affair there. Let the fire burn!