Friday, December 03, 2010

A Little Here And A Little There Makes It Go Everywhere

Damn I'm up early! Work also never so hardworking. Incorrigible!

I am not ready to go queue for the fanmeet at all. So lazy. Hope the good weather holds up. I am not a very patient person. If you ask me to stand in the sun or rain for two hours amongst a jostling crowd, I WILL lose my temper.

But anyway, KHJ's bodyguard is hot!

I was looking at the videos of his arrival at the airport and showed some to the ladies at work, and both me and Wendy thinks his bodyguard is absolutely dashing. He's so cool! Like secret agent. Bahaha!

Anywhoo I wonder which hotel KHJ is staying at. I think TFS should put him up somewhere really nice. The smartest thing TFS ever did was probably coming up with the sleeping mask and appointing KHJ as their ambassador. The sales must have shot way up in the past month alone due to his visit.

Meeting up with Lyn and the C-twins for Applebee's and Tangled at PS. Been hearing good reviews about the animation, so I can't wait. Activity of the weekend will be going to Kukup with Pinkies for an overnighter, minus HJ (Huijun, not Kim Hyun Joong, although that would be nice.), PS and TST. So sad, BKK Ladies no full strength. Oh well, we can't possibly do everything together.

Need to seriously enjoy my December because January will be a month of change at work, and I will be taking up more responsibilities in the new year. I like the idea of expanding myself in terms of work and pushing my limits a little and see what else I can do.

This job has given me the chance to try out different things and understand my potential better. There are times when I will be surprised at what I can do, and also times when I realised I am not very good at certain types of tasks.

Okay, gotta stop now because I am getting bored of yabbing here and there. Kthxbai.