Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Madness


I heard this song yesterday and it swiftly went on repeat mode in my iPhone. Great song, nice music video with a rather heart-wrenching plot.

Se7en and Park Han Byul, the lady in the video, are a couple in real life btw. They have managed to keep their relationship a secret for 7 years before Se7en came clean in 2009. I think it's really the only way for relationships to grow in the entertainment industry. Keep it a secret until you are absolutely sure you can't keep it a secret anymore.

Anyway, I think I have this liking for Korean songs with a "crazy" title.

Specifically:


Also known as 열병

So it's "I'm Going Crazy", "Crazy 4 U" or just "Crazy".

I think the enjoyment of music is directly related to the level of sanity of person listening to the music.

Case in point.

PS: I like how the Korean word for crazy sounds. 미친, 미쳤다 just sound so full of feeling.

PSS: Apparently 열병 means fever, so I am not sure how Shinhwa's song got translated to "Crazy". I guess when you have fever, the temp's too high so you go a bit kukus. So there.