Monday, December 13, 2010

Monday Rainbows

Good Monday morning!

Feeling a little imbalanced because it's Monday already, so I am just going to post some randoms pictures from my iPhone to make myself feel more cheerful.


Taken in Port Dickson during our department's trip there in Nov. Beautiful, ain't it? Makes me feel like going for a holiday at a beach resort right now.


I'm a super star! Haha! Taken in Port Dickson too. This is my beach resort holiday look! See the photo bomb Patrina behind me? First appearance in my blog! She's one of the managers in my department. Nice lady with a great passion in baking and talking about her adorable 3-year-old daughter.

Anyway, a couple weeks back, I straightened my hair with a flat-iron and this:


Here is the end result:

Please ignore the drunk look in my eyes. It's not too bad right? Considering that my hair is permed and I did not really clamp my hair with a lot of effort. There's even a sheen to it. Liese has really good products. Their styling mousse makes my curls look really healthy too.

In order to make my Monday a little more tolerable, I got myself a hearty breakfast today.

Egg McMuffin meal with iced milo! Yums!

Egg McMuffin is like my go-to breakfast set when I am feeling imbalanced. If I feel down, like really down in the dumps, then I go for Big Breakfast. McDonald's must love suckers like me.


First bite is the sweetest~~~


This is the part when you get a little depressed as you realised that you only have a small bite left...


...and this is the part when things get REALLY depressing. MUMMY! IT'S OVER!!! And you contemplate if licking off the cheese is something you can do in the office without repercussions.

Right.

No more crazy McMuffin talk. I despise my obsession with food sometimes.


I am really feeling this pair of new shoes I got from Mitju! So cute, right? Especially the tiny golden ribbons! Although I feel a little like I am wearing school shoes, but it's quite comfy even though I am wearing it for the first time. Perfect Christmas footwear!

Okay, this has gone on without a proper direction for a while so I am going to stop here. But I still have one more picture!


Pretty boy , exhibit A. Yeppuda!