Sunday, December 26, 2010

Post-Christmas Post

Oh boy! I am so wide wake!

How was everyone's Christmas?

Mine was not too shabby. Christmas Eve celebrations was fun. A nice, quiet house party with my dear friends at Yoniko's wonderful new home. I love that we have this tradition of celebrating Christmas Eve together every year. We have been doing it since 1997. 13 years. Quite a feat! More to come!

OH! My new bloghead picture is nice, right? Everything about this photo is just so right! All the correct angles with just the right amount of smile and not too crazy eyes. Staring at this photo, I can almost believe that I am really a gorgeous woman.

And not this:


Grouchy woman who looks like she is grabbing her crotch (I was adjusting my belt actually, because the buckle shifted). This is as real as it gets, people!

It's amazing what a little makeup and a photo captured at the right moment can do, ey? Even without photoshop, I can have a photo like that. So guys, please be careful when you scout through the internet for chicks. You may just end up with a grouchy woman who is REALLY grabbing her crotch. And not the sexy way.

Well, I hope the Christmas good cheer will tide everybody over until New Year's Eve rolls around. Don't be sad about Monday! Everyone has to go back to work when the holiday's over. Although I don't because I took leave to go shopping in JB with PS. Yaay! But yeah, enjoy your Monday! ;)