Monday, January 10, 2011

Morose

Why do married people always seem so grown up even though they are the same age or even younger than you? And it gets even worst after they have kids. The singletons just seem to get reduced to immature un-grown-ups,  with no real purpose in life.

Sigh.

Oh well. That's not the only thing that made me feel lesser-than-ok this weekend.

I was at the gym yesterday when this guy came in and started using the stair master beside the swingy-thing-with-the-two-sticks-for-you-to-sway-with-your-arms, which I have found out is called the elliptical trainer or also the cross-trainer, that I like to use.

He then proceeded to do this really intense workout with the stair master that was simply just not cool. I don't even know how to dsecribe it. There was a lot twisting of his butt and his hands were all over the place and the stair master in all the funny, funny spots. Seriously, he looked like he was dirty-dancing with the stair master. NOT PLEASANT DUDE!

It was really awkward to be next to. I wonder what was going through his mind. I am 89.9% positive that he is gay or at the very least bi. Nothing against homosexuals or bisexuals, but some of them really have weird habits that only they seem to understand.

And not to mention, next to his "sexy", I use the word loosely, "dancing", again using the word very, very loosely, firm ass and shapely thighs, I felt like a misshapen, sully, grunting old bear. Red-faced, perspiring profusely and trying hard to catch my breath from the workout.

Such low moments need to be executed. Bleh.