Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Goodbye Extended Weekend

Felt so utterly morose as I got to work this morning. I kinda hate coming to work now. Hate seeing some of the faces here at work.

Don't get me wrong, I am not a lazy person who just wants to mope around at home all day doing nothing but sleep and eat. Although everyone fantasizes about that at one point or another, right? I have responsibilities and I get that. I am not against working.

I just wish that I am one of those lucky people who actually loves their job. Something that makes them feel more useful. More alive. I do not like those people. I am very jealous of them. Currently, I feel "more deader" than the fossil carcass of a cockroach which has been dead for a thousand years. I don't know. I heard that cockroaches have been around since the beginning of time. I wonder how they deal with being a cockroach. Do they feel fulfilled? Have they ever wanted more but just not sure how to go about next? What is their game plan in life?

Two years. Two years of working full-time and I am already losing my marbles.

God, I feel nauseous.