Monday, August 08, 2011

The Aforementioned Jensen. Who I Love.


The description for this video pretty much sums it up.

"Chris Evans as Jensen in the greatest scene from the very underrated, The Losers"

None of the girls from work believed me at first when I told them that this is Chris Evans, of Captain America his body is just simply inexplicably way too hot fame.

Versatility in an actor is always something that is very impressive to me. Not to mention Chris Evans' body is just simply inexplicably way too hot. Takes a lot for an actor to shade his pretty boy image for a bit and do something like that, especially when there are no guarantees that a character like that will be well-received. But it turned out okay, IMO. Chris Evans really worked it here. And The Losers is actually a rather decent movie, totally agree with the underrated description, with a pretty solid cast base. None of the big names (debatable now with the release of Captain America and the imminent release of The Avengers next year), but all good actors who delivered, and delivered well.

And if you have not watched Captain America yet, do it! Almost the entire cinema was leaning forward, and there was actually an audible gasp, when Steve Rogers showed off his Captain America body for the first time, even though it was shown all over the trailers already.

I find it rather sad that Captain America had to contend with being without any female contact for so long. With a body like that, he deserves to get laid. Over and over and over... And over again.

Anyway, since the last Captain America related post, I have since came to the conclusion that my brains would probably implode while watching The Avengers next year. What with all the sheer, unadulterated, hot male awesomeness. I just hope it happens AFTER I am done watching Ah Bale in The Dark Knight Rises.

I am so disappointed with myself. At my age, I SHOULD NOT be lusting after hot men like that. But I am. It's so unacceptable. I blame my parents completely. ;)