Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Usually It's The Ones That Matters The Most

Sometimes a person really don't know how to feel when the people she trusts and always believes are the ones who knows her the best amongst anyone else questions her on something that they should really know better about.

Apart from a deep sense of disappointment, there is pretty much nothing I can do. Or rather not have the energy to do. What's the point? I am quite tired of constantly having to explain myself just to make the rest of the world more peaceful, at my own expense. If you don't know what kind of person I am, then maybe it's really because you don't get me after all. I can do a million good things but do one bad thing, and still be the bad person.

If you think I have high expectations of certain people, that is because I think those people are deserving of high expectations. When I have no expectations at all, do you think I even care?

So does it make you feel better, knowing that I am still a good person after all? Or does it make you feel guilty because you were wrong about me?

But whatever it is, it just feels like in a matter of a few sentences, things have suddenly shifted and may never be the same again. There are really certain actions transpired, that cannot be undone. Certain words said, that will not be taken back. Certain feelings felt, that may never be forgotten.

I hope I am wrong eventually. But this is how I feel right now.