Tuesday, March 13, 2012

From Big Bang To Tattoos


Nothing better but to start the day with a Big Bang.

Love Top's blue hair. LOVE. Although it appears he stole the fur off GD's jacket, it's still pretty awesome.

But I really don't know what is the deal with Taeyang. Are those real tattoos? What a load of weird drawings to have on his body. Pity that, because I used to like him so much. Now he just seems not himself. Picture!


Hello boy! Those are not tattoos!

THIS is a tattoo.


Haha, bet some people thought that I am going to pose a picture of Tom Hardy. To be honest, Hardy's tattoos confuses me too, as much as his pictures does. Not really sure what is going on there. But The Rock, now his tattoo or rather, tattoos, I like. The whole thing is a work of art.

I like it that he seems to be expanding on it, rather than just add tattoos on his body with seemingly no rhyme or reason. His tattoos are just very neat, you know what I mean? And if I remember correctly, each part of the entire piece represents something meaningful to him, and he was able to do so in such a clean, because I really have no other word to describe, and immaculate way.

Very tasteful. I like. Now if only I can come up with something like that, I would have gotten that tattoo done a long time ago. I just cannot decide on what I want! I am really not a very artistically creative person. Bummer.