Thursday, May 03, 2012

Tipping Over

I seem to be in some kind of internal turmoil in the past couple of days.

Certain things that I know shouldn't be bothering me is eating away at me. So I am alternating between moments of depressing over it and not giving a shit about it.

I feel like the smart, grown-up part of me is telling the fearful, self-conscious child part that never really left but simply got hidden away that everything will be fine, that whatever it is that is troubling me will not even have the tiniest importance in time to come.

If there is anything to be certain about, it will always be the consistency of change in life. There will always be people who takes pleasure in making others feel like they are worthless, but only you can decide if you truly are.

But still...

No one can be bright and cheery all the time. I get demoralised and feel beaten down too. If only people will just realise, I am really not doing so good right now. I really have no room for any one else's problems that really are just pitiful complaints that aren't really problems.

Times like these, all I want to do is to crawl up some faraway mountain and become a nun. Sounds like an excellent idea, doesn't it?