Monday, April 02, 2012

Blah Blah

Oh dear is it April already? What happened to January, February and March?

Kinda feels like the past few months passed by in some sort of a unproductive whirl. I don't even recall doing much of anything apart from reading. And playing the Avengers game on FB. And eating a lot of unhealthy food. And sleeping.

This is not good for me.

I cannot even remember the last time I put on make-up, a nice dress and wore heels for a night out. Just trudging along tiredly everyday in my worn out flats, thick glasses, ragged clothes, hair with outgrown roots mocking the hair colour I painstakingly try to achieve with many long sessions in the salon. Even my nails looks crappy.

Such a vision of wondrous beauty, aren't I?

This will not do. Something needs to be done.

Okay, after this long weekend. Something will be done. No more lazy.