Friday, March 16, 2012

Some Friday Cheerios

So I was sort of wondering what Tom Hardy is up to. The last thing I read about him was his driving through Siberia for charity. What a nice thing to do! I can now see that this guy don't have to win any brownie points at all. He blardy hell owns the whole damn brownie store.

Anyway, I found myself wondering if he's done with his charity endeavours and came across the following yesterday night.


Hey! What is Marshall Eriksen doing here?

NO WAIT!


Ohmyfukingtimbaktumotherofgawd! THAT'S TOM HARDY!

我的天啊!

If you don't believe me, look!

Doppelgangers, no?

Yes, yes, I know that is really Jason Segel. But as any self-respecting How I Met Your Mother fan will tell you, Barney is Barney. No one goes around saying Neil Patrick Harris is awwwwwsome or legen-daaaaary. I don't see why I cannot address John Segel as Marshall Eriksen. Most people will know who I am talking about anyway.

But seriously, Hardy's beard is really growing into it's own. And it seems to be expanding territory to merge with its counterparts on the chestal region. That's a very hairy man. There is just something about men with the ability to grow a fierce beard. Like if they can do that, they can do anything. Such as killing lions barehanded.

Oh well. I really don't relish being one of those fans who has nothing better to do but ponder over his cultivation of facial coiffure. Here's another picture.


Shaking hands with the Prince! Surely this means something. I doubt Prince Charles goes around shaking hands with just any Dick and Harry. That's one special Tom. What a guy.