Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The Many Faces Of Tom Hardy

Note: GOU GOU! This is the surprise for you! TAAADAAAH! OK lah, I admit it's more for me because it was quite shiok doing it. But still, I dedicate this to you for your unwavering support in whatever interests I have, being the only one who bothered to Google Tom Hardy when I talked about Tom Hardy, and always following up with my interests such as writing Tom <3 in Draw Something and observing that I had not mentioned Tom Hardy at all in a conversation. THANK YOU!

And for all your kindness, I shall now present THE MANY FACES OF TOM HARDY! Muahahahah! Because I need to show you more pictures after the two horrible ones I showed you.

So a couple of posts back, I talked about how Tom Hardy always confuses me because he seems to be different in every picture I see of him. So here're some proof of that.


First things first is, of course, my favourite Hardy, EamesHardy, which is really, in my opinion, one of Tom's better portrayals. I am not sure if it is the hair gel or the tacky shirts, but there is this rather greasy, scummy quality to Eames, that I find really yikes. At first. Trust me, he grows on you at an alarming rate after "you mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger darling" And that is the kind of magic that Hardy is capable of. Considering the cast, he was probably one of the fresher faces in the movie but he was so comfortable in his role and managed to pull it off like a pro.

Next we have:

GerardButlerHardy


VinDieselHardy

I have mentioned before how much Hardy reminds me of Gerard Butler and Vin Diesel. It is really peculiar how some of his pictures bear this uncanny resemblance to them respectively, while some others have no traces of any likeness anywhere. Even his voice sounds like them. And the really weird thing is Gerard Butler and Vin Diesel do not sound alike at all.

And here are some others that I find interesting as well.


AndyPettitteHardy. Remember Andy Pettitte? The Yankee who was awesome before Nick Swisher was even cool?


SteveZahnHardy! Don't ask me why. I don't know why.


RegularTom. He looks so young and carefree. Like a boy. Pictures like this, he reminds me of Chris Evans, dorkish charm and all.

And this is a favourite, my ABSOLUTE FAVOURITE:

TurkishKebabSellerHardy. So handsome loh. It was just such an awesome choice to use this picture as his wiki photo. One must not portray too much of one's handsomeness as it may be misconstrued as arrogance and invite malicious feelings of loathing.

So here you have it, the many faces of Tom Hardy. He is simply too versatile for his own good. You just don't know what you are gonna get next.


"Yeap, you better watch out. You won't know what hit you."