Thursday, July 05, 2012

Break Point...?

How do I even begin?

So many things to say, no inclination to speak out. I doubt it will make a difference. Not anymore. We all have to move on at some point, don't we?

Maybe I am too pessimistic, maybe I just did not have the faith. Maybe a breath of fresh air is probably good. Am I too petty? Too stubborn? Again maybe. So many maybes. But these are feelings of anger, of disappointment, of hurt. And they are there because someone has done something to invoke these feelings. They don't just appear out of no where. You cannot just pretend it is not there, and hope that things will be back to normal eventually, because it never works. Eventually something always breaks.

How many times can a person internalise all these negative feelings, sweep her own feelings underneath, until she feels completely depleted?

No one likes feeling like she is conditional upon a big picture.

Seems like the very people who brought out the best in me, made me a better person for everyone else but them.