Monday, August 06, 2012

Cirque-y Talk

Watched Saltimbanco at the Indoor Stadium over the weekend, and my love for Cirque Du Soleil came back in a rush.

Mesmerising music, vibrant sets, awe-inspiring visuals, and of course the artistry of the performance. Brings me back to the days of Alegria and my artist stalking activities.

Although I will be the first to admit that I am way over the age of waiting at the crew exit of a performance to take photos with the artists, I am proud of my fandom days. People spend time and money on celebrities, but I put in the effort for Cirque Du Soleil, how cool is that? ;D

Cannot wait to catch O in Las Vegas this year. O has always fascinated me with its unique concept of being performed in water. I have been looking forward to watching it someday.

AND IT SHALL BE DONE!