Monday, July 23, 2012

Baaah!

Not speaking to she-who-gave-me-life right now. I think she is being a bitch. But she probably thinks I am being one too.

I think she is not understanding and she probably thinks I am not helpful or whatever shit. I just hate it when she doesn't get it.

She should know by now, after so many years of being my mother, and the past 7 or 8 odd years of living together, that I have my cloudy moments when I just needed to be left alone. I can't even begin to explain why I am so moody and sullen, but this is the way I am, part of the ball-and-chain of being me.

And there she is yakking away, wanting me to do this, do that. None of which are stuffs that are of any particular importance, just things she hate seeing not done. But I've already told her so many times, I have my own timing and pace at doing things. Then she started questioning my efficiency and my capabilities at work? What the hell? Are we in a military camp? Fark! She seriously needs to get off my case man. I am quite sure she was an army general in her previous life, and probably a tyrant in her previous previous life.

Love the woman, but not loving her personality a whole lot right now.

Cloudy, so very, very cloudy.