Saturday, August 18, 2012

Rant

I am so mad at my Mum right now.

What is the matter with her? Why is she like that?

You don't take something belonging to ANYONE, much less your DAUGHTER, and GIVE IT TO SOMEONE ELSE WITHOUT ASKING FIRST.

It is not about the value of the item or what the item is or whatever shit. JUST ASK!!! JUST FREAKING ASK!!!

"Hey, do you still need this? Can I give it to someone else if you don't?"

IS THIS SO FARKING HARD TO DO? JUST A QUESTION! 1 MINUTE, 2 TOPS!

And if you have already done it, it is fine. JUST FREAKING GET IT BACK IF YOU ARE ASKED TO!!!!

I told her it is something of sentimental value because not only is it LIMITED EDITION, it is a GIFT FROM AN EX-COLLEAGUE WHO HAS LEFT THE COMPANY. HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT THIS MEANS?

IT MEANS THE ITEM IS IMPORTANT!!!! IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS? IMPORTANT?!!?!?!!?

So she refuses to get the item back. And when I told her that I will do it if she doesn't. I even offered to get another one in exchange. SHE SAID NO!!! WTF IS THIS? She said if I do this, she will be mad at ME. ME?!!? ME?!!?!!?!!

YOU DON'T TAKE SOMETHING FROM SOMEONE, GIVE IT TO SOMEONE ELSE, AND BE MAD WHEN SOMEONE WANTS IT BACK FROM SOMEONE ELSE, WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arrgh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!