Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Eric & Viggo

How fun for me! Eric Banadinovich is working on a new project, with the Olympics movie STILL in pre-production. Viggo Peter Mortensen Jr. has just completed a movie and is filming Alatriste. I hope that the movies won't get canned along the way, or I'm gonna kick some serious butt. Ha, who am I kidding? I will probably get kicked first before my feet even leaves the ground, but anyway...

I like Eric and Viggo. They are about the only actors who can hold my interest for so bloody long, simply because they are like this new hybird of men that no one else seems to be like. Hmmm, let me sidetrack a little, I just found this longish-shaped, gross-looking thing on the floor. And it's freaking me out. Damn, what the hell???!!!??? *Close inspection* Okaaay, it's just a long bean from my dinner that I dropped. YUCKS! I hate long beans! Not only do they taste vile, they are scary. Grrrr.

Anyway, back to topic, they each have this unique charisma that no one else seems to have. Even the next favourite actor on my list, Hugh Jackman, kinda lose out a little in the charisma sector when compared to them (if you must know why, it's the breast comment he made on Leno.), even though physique and looks wise, Hugh is definitely tops (Viggo is too short and Eric's face looks weird without the facial hair).

I guess the one main thing that seems to unite them (Hugh too), is that they all seem like such nice people, I mean, two of them are happily married, and talks about their wives and kids all the time. The other one is an artist who loves walking in forests barefooted, and he loves his son and apparently is still on good terms with his wife. Talk about attractive. I could go on and on, but I am already as nympho as it is, so I guess I shall not. Anyway, I am tired. AND FUCKING SHIT!!! I STEPPED ON THE BLOODY LONG BEAN! I KNEW I SHOULD HAVE PICKED IT UP WHEN I DISCOVERED IT. So there people, this is a lesson not to be LAZY!