Saturday, August 25, 2007

Hangover's A Bitch

For reasons unknown, I managed to get drunk yesterday. I don't even remember drinking all that much. But then I am a lousy drinker, that's why I try not to drink. Apparently though, yesterday was an exception. There goes my resolution of never getting drunk in a public place ever again.

I can actually remember doing and saying certain things. BUT THE WORSE THING IS I DON'T REMEMBER A LOT OF IT TOO!!!

Sigh.

I am getting sick of myself, of the way I feel and my inability to sort things out without troubling other people.

Farking hell. Me, of all people! Whatever happened to the person who does not let anything get to her? Has she died and left behind a neurotic, incapable mess? Baaaah!!!

I am fast discovering a side to me that I have never seen before, and to be honest, I hate it! Maybe it's just a phase that everyone goes through, and I will get over it soon.

I am trying really hard to just appreciate the happiness that I can get, and suppress the irrational sadness that attempts to overwhelm me recently.

I hope it's not too late. And I hope that it will be enough.