Sunday, April 20, 2008

My Sunday

I am so beat!

Attended the New Body workout class at Amore today with PS and ST. It was not as tough as pilates, but I feel that it's much more intensive.

I am probably going to have some sore muscles again tomorrow! Haha.

After having dinner with the girls, I decided to watch The Forbidden Kingdom, while they headed on home. Bums don't really need to worry about working tomorrow, so bums can go watch movie. HAHA!

It was actually a very good movie. Not a fantastic one, but very entertaining. And it is really nice to see Jet Li and Jackie Chan together in the same movie. The martial arts scenes were good, although of course I still prefer any martial arts film with Donnie Yen in it. But Jet Li and Jackie Chan damn power! They were so fast, before my eyes can blink, one of them is on the floor already. Awesome.

I felt a few moments of touchedness (no such word!) during the movie. I really like how Asian martial arts oriented movies always have the same themes of loyalty and courage. It is like if you have these two, you can definitely become a martial arts expert although there is really no relation. And the scene when we realised who the Silent Monk really is. Nice touch! I love it! I really never saw it coming.

Hehheh. Okay, I am really tired. Time to go take a quick shower and get to bed. I am going to sleep so well tonight!