Sunday, May 18, 2008

A Random Sunday

The horror of it!

I missed blogging for ONE DAY!

OMG! I shall compensate, or rather, over-compensate by posting A LOT today!

Yoniko THREATENED me by saying that she will not send me some pictures we took on Friday and Saturday, unless I send her the pictures we took on Tuesday and Thursday.

So mean! Hahahaha! Osh Kosh 不乖 wor!

Anyway, went to St James yesterday night with PS and Yoniko to meet up with PS's cousin and her friends. Keke, I had a friend joined us too, but I think he don't want me to announce his big name. Think he's shy~~~ Hur hur!

Anyway, it was fun. Although the circumstances were less than pleasant.

PS's cousin, who I only met once before but really like because she's such a gung-ho lady, found an unwrapped condom in her husband's clothes. I am not really sure if her husband admitted anything yet. But I am sure the pain and uncertainty is definitely not easy to take. She seems fine during clubbing and everything, but I know that she is suffering immensely.

Sigh. Men.

I don't even want to get started anymore.

I don't know if it's really become extremely difficult for good relationships to happen. Is it because women have changed? Become more independent, self-assertive and knows what they really want, while the men still have not changed from their ancient, cavemen mindset counterparts of male ego and self-conceived dominance over women, that results in so many unhappy relationships?

Hmmm... Once again, this has become something that I do not want to think about for the time being anymore.

-Side-note: Gou Gou just told me how to spell the hanyu pinyin for 惨. Yeah! Now I can finally use the word! 凄凄惨惨 惨惨凄凄~~~
Haha.

Ahahaha. And in being entirely random, I shall end this post with a short convo of me and Gou Gou. I told her I will post it, and I shall!

Gou Gou says: go facebook buy me lah

Gou Gou says: human pets

Gou Gou says: drive up my value

Gou Gou says: LOL

Me says: hahaha

Me says: finally you decided to try human pets

Gou Gou says: what

Me says: so passe le leh

Me says: haaha

Gou Gou says: i tried since long time ago lor

Gou Gou says: pls lah

Gou Gou says: so mean

Me says: hhaha

Me says: so funny, i shall post this convo in my blog

Gou Gou says: LOL

Gou Gou says: please hor

Gou Gou says: luff at me right

Gou Gou says: i have like 500 odd requests lor

Gou Gou says: but really to lazy to look through them.. lao liaoz

So random, right, what we talk about. Hoho! And now, I shall get on with what I want to do for today. Which is basically slack, watch a couple of episodes of 再战封神榜 or 奇缘III, napping and maybe get in some reading done in between. Shiok! Heh.