Thursday, May 15, 2008

Wanted A Short Entry, But End Up With Such A Long Post. I Have ZERO Control!

I am so tired.

But yet can never sleep before 3 or 4 am. But I am thankful that at least I am still sleeping earlier than before, because I have to freaking wake up at 7 am to go to school. Imagine if I sleep at 6 am. Gone.

I know that 7 am is not really that early by a lot of people's standards, but it is damn early for me. I wish I can work a job next time that allows me to sleep anytime I want.

But I guess I am really treasuring these last 9 days of classes in MDIS. It's my last bout as a student! Crapping with my classmates in class, and going to Daniel's after school. I am always strangely attached to a lot of things in my life, and this is one of them.

MDIS has been an eventful phase of my life. I experienced a lot of things that I have never even come close to experiencing in my life. Although it hasn't always been pleasant or positive, I feel that I have come away growing up a lot in the way I look at things. And also knowing what and who I really want to treasure.

I just hope that what Mr Rainbow said is right, that although the MDIS chapter is coming to an end, the chapter of friends that we made in the past 2.5 years has not. And I really hope that everyone makes an effort to meet up at least more than a few times a year.

I am getting wistful again. Haha, think Mr Rainbow is going to say I am living in my own fairytale world again.

Haha! So long never hear this moniker already, right? I guess there's no point in trying to NOT talk about him. We have worked out certain issues, and I guess we are both on the same page in wanting to remain as good friends. Haha, are we finally really on the same page for once? Maybe. Who knows?

I just think that perhaps some people are really just destined to be friends and nothing more than that. I am well aware that not all friendships lasts forever. But life is fleeting as well. If you just let things that matters now slips you by, the regrets are so much more unbearable than the worries that can plague you now.

Oh well, anyway now I am officially on the hunt for Mr Maple Tree. For more information, please refer to this blog entry. I shall not stop believing. Because I will always believe in fairy tales. Because I am Donna Quixote! =P