Thursday, May 15, 2008

Queenstown Afternoon Fiesta~~~

*yawn*

Just woke up from a 2.5 hours long concussion at Yoniko’s place. She stays really near my school, so I decided to come here to slack a bit before our meet-up tonight to celebrate ST’s birthday.

So tired! I blacked out while surfing net yesterday night and forgot to set my alarm. So ended up waking at 8.13 am this morning when my lesson is at 9. But ok lar, I was only an hour late. Hoho!

It’s the second time this week I come to Yoniko’s place loh. Haha, when school ends then don’t think will come here and nua already. The moment I stepped over the threshold, immediately concuss on the sofa. One of those deep comatose-like sleep that sometimes you find it difficult to wake up from. But I did had an interesting dream.

Hmmm. Are looks really so important? Or is it a projection of my own feelings? Oh well… Shall not dwell on it.

Yoniko is weird. The first time I turned around, she was wiping the table. Then now I turn around, barely a few minutes later, she is on the sofa with her cat on her lap. Haha! She is flash girl!

Totally random post, but I am kinda bored right now after waking up. Will probably blog again tonight when I get home. Have some pictures to post up, but feel lazy.

Attending a friend’s wedding this Saturday. It feels kinda weird to be going for a 喜事 at this moment. But DW is an old friend and I really want to be there. And technically, there is no link bah. I guess.

Oh well… Shall surf net while waiting for Yoniko to shower and get ready. Her 猫咪 better don’t harass me. Hahahahah!