Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Shopping Shopping, Online Shopping!

WOKF server is under maintanance now, so can't play. SIAN! Oh well, it would be good to catch up alittle on reading blogs and actually updating my own. Keke.

Anyway, have been shopping online with my Pinkies lately and doing our own sprees! It's always nice when your group of friends is big enough that you can buy from online warehouse shops that require you to hit a minimum number of items.

We just completed two sprees in the past month, and have already received the first shipment. The second one is on its way, hopefully. I bought three dresses and a top from the first spree and another four dresses from the second, one of which is a birthday present for my friend. Heehee, yup, I am wearing dresses. So act girl, right? Kekekekekekeke!

And it's so nice that I can get affordable clothes for myself, and as presents for my friends. Imagine a dress you have to buy at $39.90 in local shops, you can easily get it at less than half the price in online sprees. Who don't want??!!??

Will be joining in another spree with cousin Jenny too. Ahhh, my money all gone~~~ Haha, I have hardly worn the three dresses from the first spree, and here I am, already exciting about the third. Hehheh.

Okay, I am feeling sleepy now. Time for an afternoon fiesta~~~ Hoho!