Saturday, May 31, 2008

Update Update!

After two days of gaming, I finally took my precious self out to meet my Pinkies. LOL!

I said "precious" because PS is starting to nag me about not meeting up with them and neglecting them. That makes me very precious because everyone just wants my time!

HAHA! Don't know what I am babbling about lar. Constant gaming seems to have a detrimental effect on my brain.

But WOKF is serious fun! Although I always die and dragging down my classmates during runs, but don't care, I like to play! Keke. Maybe it's the idea of being in an alternate world where I am quite "powerful" to a certain extent bah.

-yawn-

Okay, I am tired. Sorry for the terrible post. Just want to post to eng xiu some people WHO KEEPS COMPLAINING THAT I DON'T BLOG.

HAHA!

Going back to my game now! =P