Thursday, May 22, 2008

Bubbling Babbles

Erhm...

I cannot believe that I got so engrossed with playing this online game, World Of Kungfu, that I kinda almost did not feel like blogging. Almost...

A few of my classmates, ALL GUYS, are into this game right now, so thought I will join in the fray. It's actually not bad, but I have difficulty mastering the game because there are so many details to know! Hoho, shall see how long this game can capture my attention.

Went for my yearly rebonding session today, and got a little fringe. Sigh, I kinda feel nincompoopy with this fringe. Serves me right, I kept asking the hairdresser to make it more obvious. From certain angles, it looks okay, but I am not sure. Am I still young enough to pull off a fringe like that?

I know a lot of people have fringey cuts, but I got a CHAU LAO face, know. So I am always worried that I will look act-cute instead of young. What woes I have...

Today I kinda got to thinking about things again. I know, if only I would stop thinking so much, right? My blog will be so much better without my constant whining and complaining how miserable my life is.

Oh well, but at least I find joy in something. While chatting to Mr RB on MSN, I said this to him:

"i am actually smiling as i say this... sometimes i wonder, why i am so amused by you"

I know, ridiculous, right? Kekeke. utterly random and senseless. Hoho, my eternal hobby of making things confusing for him.

Hmmm, actually I was trying to tell him that he's really funny bah, but I always seem to have trouble expressing myself properly to him. It has never been a problem for me to express myself in ANYTHING. But I seem to say the weirdest things to him.

Hmmm... weird. Really weird.