Monday, May 19, 2008

So tired...

So exhausted!

Just got back from St James again! Din't really wanted to go, but because PS told me HJ is quite keen to go, so I went along cos I know she haven't been clubbing since she got her new last job.

Hur hur, yup, she has already resigned from her "new" job. But we all supported her decision because her boss is not only weird, he kinda shortchanged her by giving her an entirely difference job scope from what was promised.

I think I am not going to be clubbing for a while. Maybe it's just the early waking that I have to do for the past week because of school. I haven't really caught up on my sleep debt yet, and two consecutive nights of clubbing is definitely not enjoyable when I was so sleepy.

And Boiler Room was weird tonight because of this group of LECHEROUS 色魔s who were so blatantly looking to get some action. They kept pulling any woman in their vicinity to dance with them and also trying to grind against them! They even tried to disturb us by constantly pushing against us and cutting into our group.

I even saw one of the women they pulled to dance with them stomp off angrily, when one of the 色魔s kept touching her inappropriately. And she wasn't even that scantily dressed! The audacity! 死色魔s!!!

I just hate it when some men think that just because a woman is at a club, she is a free for all skank for them to anyhow touch!

Like me and my friends, we are just out to go a little crazy and have a good time WITH OURSELVES! We don't need any unwanted attention from disgusting men with roaming hands and BAD BREATH!!! Grrr!!!

But then again, I also saw this woman who was grinding away with two ang moh guys she just met, and they disappeared shortly after. And the next time I saw the two guys, she was no where to be seen.

Sigh... Sometimes, we really can't blame the men, can we? Hmmm...