Monday, May 19, 2008

The Beauty Of Uncertainty

Damn sian arh!!! Slept the whole day today but still feel tired. Think I am really too old to be clubbing for consecutive nights.

Suddenly have this feeling that I am reverting to my old ways of being unhealthy again. MUST CURB! MUST CURB! Why is it always the bad things that are just so addictive? So craving for chicken wings and fries right now. See what I mean about unhealthy? Sigh...

Nie Nie is off to the land Down Under. Have fun, my dear friend! DON'T DO ANYTHING I WON'T! REMEMBER! TALK FIRST PK LATER! =P

Not sure how I am feeling these couple of days. It's weird, but I somehow din't really feel much of anything. Maybe it's the lack of sleep, but I feel neither happy nor sad. I just feel like I am just there, kinda floating through the day but not really.

Also not very sure what is going on right now. Hmmm...

Maybe this is a good thing. Not having much expectations for a good day means that there won't be any disappointments when it turns out to be a crappy one. And double the joy when it goes the other way? Who knows? *shrugs* Sometimes when you get a little of happiness and bliss, it can just be taken away from you the next second. But as some of my friends like to say, just go with the flow and see what happens. But NO EXPECTATIONS! So I am trying my best to do that right now.

Just got a bunch of games for my NDS aka Xiao Hei! Finally got it back from PS. I miss my Xiao Hei! It's time to play! Woohoo!