Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Last Stint As A Student

Today is officially my last day studying in MDIS, and probably as a student. I am feeling a mixture of different emotions.

Relief that I am finally going to graduate, trepidation and excitement about my future and my career paths, sadness that I am leaving behind an important phase of my life and an amazed disbelief that the past two-and-a-half years have gone by just like that.

Have the past two and a half years really happened? Sometimes I feel like it was just a dream and that I will wake up in the February of 2006 and realised that it is just the first day of class, and I am going to be entering into a phase of my life that will become so memorable to me.

If I had a choice, I would do it all over again, although I may make different choices this time round, I hope. Or maybe not.

Sigh~~~ I am sure this small lingering sense of sadness will pass soon as I enter into a new phase of life. I am all set to go, just waiting for the excitement to catch up. And I guess it is safe to say that I CANNOT WAIT!