Sunday, June 01, 2008

Greetings From United Square

I actually dragged myself away from gaming for the day to exude some actual usefulness by doing a full day shift at United Square for the High School Musical roadshow.

I am one tough person if I do say so myself. Came home at 8 am in the morning after breakfast with the PS, HJ and her diver friends. They are a fun bunch of people who calls themselves the Daredoers. Hehheh.

Anyway, I came home and instead of sleeping, I gamed for two hours before getting ready for work. I am incorrigible, aren't I?

Sigh, so sad. My game character, Xiya, lost her boots because SOME FARKING CRAZY MURDERER DECIDED TO PK HER!!! SIGH, so sad! Not only did my char, which I will now address in the first person, died, I lost my boots! BOOHOOHOO! Although it is just a game, but I still had to spend a certain amount of effort to actually have a pair of rather good boots in the game. Now I am like running around in socks loh. Bleh! Sigh, anyway I am just rambling lar. I think only gamers will understand what I am saying bah.

My boots~~~

Sitting here at United Square watching kids shooting hoops for some hoop-shooting competition here, I made an observation about myself. When it is really noisy, I tend to think less and have fewer wayward thoughts. Maybe it is because all my remaining energy is devoted to keeping myself from screaming out in frustration against the noise. I really hate noise.

Which is an interesting irony because I am rather noisy. Hiak hiak.

Sian.

Almost six more hours to go, and I am bored to tears. I wish I can play WOKf lar! -_-