Friday, August 15, 2008

The Olympics Spirit

In the spirit of the Olympics, I shall do a post dedicated entirely to my favourite sport of the Olympics, SWIMMING! *lets out a lecherous howl of laughter* Yeah, I know I am alarmingly not shy about the fact that I watch swimming for the entirely wrong reasons, but then again, what's the point in being coy? In a tiny, remote part, deep inside every female watching competitive swimming, is the secret desire to eat something off that glorious body. And yes, to most women, swimmers' faces doesn't really come into focus, it is almost always what is below the neck that takes centre stage.

I would like to side-track a bit and point out that if this once in a while way I talk about men as if they are packaged meat to be purchased from the nearest Sheng Siong makes any guy uncomfortable, think of how WE WOMEN feel when guys talk about us in the same way, like I don't know, ALL THE TIME? Go figure.

Anyway, being the half-hearted literature student that I am, I shall practice some continuity and blog a follow-up to an old entry I did in my old blog during the 2004 Olympics about the mystery that is Michael Phelps' face. Hmmm, I am not really crazy about him or anything (my heart shall eternally belong to Ian Thorpe in the "competitive swimmer I heart" category), but I guess I do have a liking for him. He is kinda cute.

So here's the mystery. Why does this guy look so uber hot when he is in the water aka this...


Seemingly morph, the moment he gets out of the water, into...

Ey, now where did the hunk go? Who's this boyo?

A bit of a puzzler, ain't it? And in my search for Phelps pictures, I came across this:

Funny-looking person... M-u-s-t...m-o-c-k.

Hmmm, gotta admit though he IS kinda cute. Heehee, maybe I am just A LITTLE smitten. Maybe I should get a ticket to Beijing and accidentally fall into a pool or something so that he can save me...

Hoho, now before I veer off to fantasy-land, there is just one more thing...

Whatever happened to a simple "Click below to view pictures"?