Wednesday, April 08, 2009

This Came In The Mail Today



Eeeeeeee, so ugly loh, UOB's debit card. They should really do away with the "uncle-ish gold card" look man. It's all about how cool a card looks when you flash it at salespeople loh.

But I would really like to draw your attention to the box next to it. With the almighty declaration that ONLINE SECURITY: IT'S IN YOUR HANDS (!!!)

YES! IN YOURS and NOBUTTIES ELSE'S!!! (!!!!!!!!!!) *even more exclamation marks X infinity*

So what is it, really?

Well, I am sure that most of you are familiar with DBS/POSB's internet-banking token thinggy, so what this really uber awesome box contains is this:


UOB's version of the same thinggy.

Again... U.G.L.Y! DBS/POSB's one is so much better looking loh! What a waste! The box it came in is really uber awesome. I feel so uber secure just holding it in my hand (because ONLINE SECURITY: IT'S IN YOUR HANDS!!!).

UOB should really self-evaluate on their design principles a bit to cater to hip *erhm* and youthful *erhm* people like me. *erhm erhm*

PS: Don't even bother attempting to decipher my debit card number! I mosaic it already. And even if you can, let me save you some trouble by informing you that INSIDE NO MONEY ONE! Neh neh ni boo boo!