Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Updato

Spent the day in today, so of course I am still wide awake now. Totally not sleepy at all.

Had dinner with Wanyee at Taipa Village yesterday before she flew back to good ol' SG. We went to Venetian after that because there was still a bit of time, and I watched her play slots.

She left with a grand total of $0.25 after putting $150 into the machine. Hong Fei somemore leh. LOL!

It feels nice to be joking and laughing with a good friend in a foreign land. Hoping for more visits from friends. Cannot wait to show Lynna around when she comes in July.

But before that, I shall keep myself busy busy with all the things that I have planned to do.

So far so good.

I did a bit of shopping already, but I think my dressing is really not localised at all. Everytime I go out, I feel like people are looking at me. Or maybe it's just a foreigner syndrome.

Hahaha, or highly possible I 想太多.

There is just something about being overseas that always makes a person feel prettier than she really is, and suddenly catch this confidence to wear what she probably don't wear back home. Ahahahah!

Anyway, enough crapping. I want to go check if there are any new 刘谦 videos to watch. That dude seems to have fallen off the edge of the earth to me. There aren't even any new 大魔兢 episodes with him. Oh so sad! No more 见证奇迹的时刻!!!