Friday, May 01, 2009

It's A Friday!

Happy Labour Day!

Just was I was typing the sentence, I suddenly realise that I know next to nothing about Labour Day, except that it's a public holiday, meaning no work or school. So I wiki-ed:

"Labour Day or Labor Day is an annual holiday celebrated all over the world that resulted from the labour union movement, to celebrate the economic and social achievements of workers."

Oh okay. So technically, I am not supposed to celebrate Labour Day because I am a bum who is not exactly working or doing anything particularly useful to contribute to the economy.

Got in real late last night after going to MGM with Jasu and Linda. Played a bit of slots. Have to say the game is really growing on me, especially since it's not really that expensive. I put in a HKD 100 dollar bill and it lasted me for at least 2 to 3 hours. And it is actually kinda fun, waiting for the jingles to come on and seeing if you have won anything.

I even left with my wager, plus a bit extra.

Compared to Blackjack, more relaxing fun with lesser thrill, depending on whether you find it good or bad. And more friendly on the wallets.

We are going out again later, I think to play mahjong at one of their colleague's place.

That is the life of a typical Macaunese, I think. I would say it's pretty similar to what I do in Singapore. Except that no Pinkies.

Wonder what they are doing today or tomorrow. Eyyyyyy, I miss them! :(

But on the bright side, I am doing bit of housework. I actually did laundry and washed bowls! Hehheh. Not that I don't used to do it, but now I consciously do it without someone, aka my Lao Bu, breathing down my neck to do it.

I feel useful~~~ Oh so useful~~~