Friday, April 23, 2010

Beholden

"When fear threatens to overwhelm you, you can choose to run. Or stay, get mad and fight back."

One of the things that motivates and moves me the most in Life is the strength of human will. The determination to go beyond your limits and accomplish even the impossible.

I never failed to be impressed by how much Humans can achieve. Even if it seems like we are just insignificant dots in the big scheme of things, I believe that every single one of us are the building blocks to greatness.

Every time I see the photo above, the words "日落昭阳" comes to mind. Even at dusk, you can still glimpse the brilliance of the setting sun. And knowing it will rise again tomorrow to a new day.

Such thoughts give me the encouragemment I need to go through the day, no matter how good or how bad it may be.

Such is the beauty of Life that I am humbled by.