Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Types Of People I Hate

This applies to anyone that I know, may know or encounter somewhere, anywhere and out of no where.

1) People who do not respect my opinion. If you don't like something I like. Fine. I am all for agreeing to disagree. Stop bugging me with your 10 thousand million reasons why you are right. There are billions of people in this World. Don't tell me you want to make all of them agree with you. So STFU!

2) People with split personality. Please be consistent. Don't behave like you hate me one minute, then the next moment, act like you know me since I was born. Can spell H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E?

3) People who touch me for no particular reason at all. ESPECIALLY PEOPLE WHO POKES ME! It's not funny, it's NOT cute, and it's DEFINITELY NOT WELCOMED!

4) People who only look for me when they need something. Two words. Fuck off.

5) People who bully others into doing what they want to do. If what you want is so reasonable, then why do you need to use scare tactics to get your way? Don't think you fierce, I scared of you. I INVENTED scary, okay?

6) People who are not fair to me. If you don't treat me equally like the others, then don't blame me if I treat you like the piece of shit you are.

7) People who are negative. You don't have to support what I believe in. You may offer me your opinion. But please don't be an asshole about something I want to do. That's the quickest way for me to put you in my "people who are dead to me" list.