Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Han-Pon-ey

After much time, I am now back in my Korean-Japanese phase! BANZAI!

Not sure I am more into Korean or Japanese though. I am watching Queen Seon Deok, and feeling pretty Hangul-ey. So many cute Korean men! SO MANY!!! And then I started listening to this Japanese pop singer, DZ Ozma, which is essentially listening to a bunch of nonsensical dance music, so that's making me pretty Nippon-ey too.

I keep listening to DJ Ozma at work and self-high until my manager call me I also cannot hear. BOUNCE WITH ME BOUNCE WITH ME! Too bad DJ Ozma retired. I rather enjoy watching people take off their clothes in his music videos. It's really quite fun to watch.

And so, I heart blood come wave (心血来潮) decided to go dig out old Shinhwa videos to watch. Indeed, they always have a special place in my heart. I still have their old poster on my wall.

And this is one of my absolute all-time favourite!

SO FUNNY! Laugh until I cannot breathe! Tears also come out. Although it's old, but it's really a classic. How noisy and festive they are!!! I can watch this a million times and still laugh.

Really miss the group, their music and their mad antics. I don't think any other singing group have ever come close to matching Shinhwa for me.

Now I am going to watch the video again! Yeah!

PS: Doesn't Dongwan totally looks like Donnie Yen? Doesn't he? Doesn't he?