Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Doppelgangers

TST has been watching QSD recently too (YAAY! Finally someone to discuss with!) and commented that Alcheon-rang really looks like Wyn's boyfriend, ZY. Let's review.

This is...

Alcheon, Hwarang extraordinaire!

And this is...

ZY aka Yishun 小Pool仔. Sorry ladies, he is taken!

So how? Long lost brothers? Or not? Personally I don't think so, but I do concede the eyes does have a bit of resemblance. And they do have the same smile... Hmmm...

Anyway, speaking of lookalikes, some people had commented before that I look like...


Wooo-ta-la...Wooo-ta-la~~~

像吗? 像吗? Photo taken is entirely unintentional. It just so happened. But I think 不像 lah. My eyes like cock-eyed like that, can't even see pupils.

Sigh, I WISH I am like her loh. Lee Young Ae is one of my favourite actresses. She is not the really, really gorgeous type, but there is just this regal air about her that makes her very beautiful. I love her in Dae Jang Geum, but it was not until Sympathy for Lady Vengeance that I really respected her for her work. She is soooo versatile. I like versatile.

But come to think of it, where have she disappeared to the past couple of years? Hmmm...