Monday, May 10, 2010

QSD Episode 45

I am so proud of 奶娘! From a bumbling idiot who trembled at the slightest hint of danger to a brave and faithful servant who volunteered to help the Emperor smuggle his golden tortoise chop out of the palace. Her loyalty is so touching! Considering that I really hated her character at first, Seo Young Hee is one awesome actress.

And what is up with the tortoise chop anyway? Why tortoise??? Is there no other animal to represent the grand Silla kingdom?

Anyhoo, not only did 奶娘 volunteered, she even managed to use her feminine wiles to bluff Chilsuk! Hahah! That was so awesome! Chilsuk is so intense! Especially when it comes to her. I would love to see more of them! The 奶娘-Chilsuk-Juk Bang love triangle has a lot of potential, but I don't think they really explored it in the end. Sad.

On another note, I find it utterly endearing that Deon Man is STILL not walking like a princess. I love it that she seems to be dragging her feet around, like she is trying to walk like a princess, but just can't seem to be able to do it.

Not sure if Lee Yo Won was doing it on purpose, or she is just a tomboy who couldn't walk gently, but it works for me. And she is finally back to her man-garb in this episode! Not really into her princess look except for her dresses.

I noticed that she has more pretty dresses than Cheon Myeong. No fair!