Monday, April 26, 2010

QSD Just For Fun Series: Chapter 1 - Of Pants And Beauty


Alcheon: It doesn't really bother me that much, but I think my pants are too tight.
Deok Man: You better go change your pants now if it bothers you! Don't wait until the cameras start rolling! I am wearing like 1000 layers! I WILL BOX YOU IF WE HAVE TO STOP THE CAMERAS HALFWAY THROUGH!
Yushin (to self): Hmmm... Look at how defined everything looks! I wish my pants were as tight...


Deok Man: You don't think I look pretty enough?
Alcheon: No... It's not that... *silently* I just think I look way better in my Hwarang makeup
Yushin (to self): 妇人之争 (women's quarrel). Better shut up.

Note: All text and assumed dialogue appearing in this post are fictitious and purely imaginary in the name of humour and laughter. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. If deemed offensive and/or unacceptable to social norms, please remove stick from ass, then try again. Thank you.

Photos are copyrighted by their respective owners though.