Monday, May 03, 2010

QSD Post... Again (w/Spoiler)

I know right. Queen Seon Deok has consumed my every thought. Not just waking. I think I am even dreaming about it a little. I know I had a dream about Yushin, though I am not sure what happened. You just cannot watch a 62-episode drama without being obsessed. There has to be some amount of devotion involved.

Anyway, episode 37. Munno dies! OMG! I cannot believe how sad I am! Waited so long for him to reappear and he dies just like that. And such a stupid way to die! Damn! He totally deserved a better exit.

I know it's weird, but I really like him. Who can resist the man who single-handedly fought off the equivalent of an army's worth of men, with a baby in hand no less? So much so that the fact he "went to 太白山" totally made me forget that Yushin is married in the same episode to some skank.

OHHH!!! THE ANGER OF IT BOILS ANEW!!!

I usually love Mishil, the 老skank (hoho, just cannot resist calling her that!), and her plots. But I think I hate her a little for this. I don't see how making Yushin marry the 小skank can help her cause any at all. She should know that Yushin will NEVER be truly devoted to her cause.

But it's not all bad. I am so amused towards the ending part where Bidam charges into the room that Chun Chu was in, blood splattered all over his face and blade looking like Death himself, and all Chun Chu did was smile sheepishly at him.

That dude's got some balls! Hoho!

I am watching a little bit of episode 38 now and I cannot stop laughing. Kudos again to the writers for having Bidam beat up Chun Chu like a father! Boy needs some discipline! And Bidam is the last person I ever thought would be the one to give it to him!

Damn funny!

Ok, back to watching!

I know right. This show makes a person sad, angry than happy. Who knows what I will feel next. It's all gooooood~~~