Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Woot! Two entries in a row! I am feeling BITCHY today! =P

Hmmm, if say one day I meet one of my favourite celebrities, like Eric Bana or Christian Bale or Dongwan or Rain or... *the list goes on and on*, what will I do?

Most probably, I will look at them, try to make eye-contact and smile.

You think so?

Bish! Never!

I will probably just look at them, admire them on the inside, but look like I really want to kill them on the outside. Not because I want to, but because when I am nervous, my face gets this weird I-WANT-TO-PIA-CHUI look. I don't know why. For the sake of my almost non-existent readers who do not understand Hokkien, please click here to get a meaning of the phrase pia chui. Thank you.

Where was I? Oh yeah, I am DEFINITELY going to be so nervous if I meet them, that I can't even control my expression. What to do? What to do?

But I am sure they will not give me the time of day anyway. I think celebrities, when they act all nice, funny and cutesy on camera, they are sincere in doing it, yeah. But they are doing it for people who are good-looking. I am serious.

Okay, take a moment and just think. Whenever you do something which you hope people will see, and let's face it, we all do that, what kind of people do you imagine actually watching you? It can be anything, a cool action, a nice dance move or something that you just want people see you doing. You would imagine someone good-looking watching you, right? I mean what kind of loser will imagine the attention of people who are disgusting?

So when these celebs actually does the thing that they do that is oh-so-attractive, they really want to attract the attention of the elites. That's probably why they became celebrities in the first place.

Let's say if you hear a celeb say "Oh, I love my fans!" It's actually, "I love my GOOD-LOOKING fans!" Or "I am thankful for all your support!" The actual meaning is really "I am thankful for all your support." But in the mind, only thinking of the supporters who are easy on the eyes. And if they say, "I am doing this for the fans who supports me." Oh well, you know that's pure crap, right? $_$

Hehheh, so next time if you wonder why most celebrities seemed so nice onstage, but are bitches and assholes in real life, you know why. =D

But have to say, there ARE nice celebrities around. Just that they are as rare as moments when I feel like I don't have to bitch about someone or something. ^_~