Monday, September 17, 2007

A Slacker's Life

It's time to blog! Hehheh, haven't been updating much because I haven't really been doing much. Just slacking around, msning and surfing the net.

However, on Friday, I went around to explore on my own by bus all by myself! I am so proud, although there are probably tons of people who does that everyday. I went to Senado Square to take a proper look around, and after that ended up at the Maritime Museum by mistake because I took the bus from the wrong side. However, I went on in to take a look, and really enjoyed the exhibits. After that I went to Macau Fisherman's Wharf, which was where I wanted to go in the first place, and took tons of pictures before meeting up with Jacintha and her colleagues for dinner. It was a fun day, doing touristy stuffs. I am looking forward to exploring more next week.

It's been more than a week since I arrived in Macau, and I think that the people pretty much have a very relaxed lifestyle, without much stress. But the standard of living here is really high too, maybe even more so than Singapore! I haven't bought much of anything and already I have spent more than half of the money that I intended to spend here, and all on food, food and food!

Uh oh! I am going to have trouble buying souvenirs if I keep eating like this!

Hiak hiak.

But this is the life! I know I am going to miss this life when I go back to Singapore. But I really, really miss my family and friends in Singapore. I miss Mima! And my Pinkies! Kekeke, and the people who know that I miss them. =P What a way to cover my bases, eh? Haha!