Thursday, December 06, 2007

I HATE COLD!

Crying seems to be a favourite activity this trip. I think I've shed more tears since I'v reached US than the past five years combined. Being in a cold and foreign is taking its toil on me. And I just can't seem to stop the tear ducts. I seem to cry over the littlest of reasons, away the eyes from my friends and classmates, of course.

I am done with this place. I really, really just want to go home. BUt the thought of finally being able to visit Las Vegas and New York, the two states that I have always wanted to go, are two bright spots of light for me. Hopefully, I will feel much better once I am done with lessons.

TV Production is really interesting. I really had fun learning the ropes of working in a TV studio. It has given me some new ideas in the evaluating of my choices for the future. I really want to get into a job that can get me on my toes everyday, and make me feel challenged and interested every step of the way. And right now, TV production seems like a good choice.

Not sure. I need to seriously contemplate this. After I get out of the farking cold, dammit!

Is this really the end? When will I be able to give up? I am really done with this. But the tears just can't stop flowing when I think of letting go. - Hensen Moer