Friday, November 09, 2007

Damn RBMs!

Went to East Coast Park to cycle today with Jun, Sze, Tien and Dai and ended up with A RACERBACK MARK!!! Boohoohoo!!!

I actually wanted to tan my arms so that the colours will be more matching, so in a rare occasional kind of bravery, I wore a halter over a sports bra whilst I was at the beach. But but but, I absolutely did not expect to get so chau-ta until the sports bra actually left a mark! Now it will take AGES before it disappears!

DAMN! Not that I would ever wear anything that shows my back, but I simply HATE HATE HATE RACERBACK MARKS! And should the need arises, I can't even wear my off-shoulder tops, because of the ugly ugly mark! BOOHOOHOO!!!

Alright, whining done. Now on to the good stuff! I SIMPLY LURRRRVE CYCLING! I always have so much fun at the beach, especially when I get to cycle. It was tiring because it's been ages since I did any proper exercise (unless you count ogling and stalking cute guys exercise), and my butt's aching like mad! But it's worth it!

I actually miss the tanning days with my PI LI 4some (Jun, Sze, Tien and me) every Sunday without fail. It's nice feeling out in the sun and healthy for a change.

Perhaps after I come back from US, I would try to make it an at least bi-weekly affair. Woopie!

US IN TWO WEEKS! YOOOOOOHAAAAAA!!! So excited, so excited! =D